
Ok so this week is going super slow and I don't even remember what I did the past few days..probably stressin like usual =_= Oh my gosh I hate having to go to SAT class then coming home late to find school homework to do...ugh. I've been getting lazy about writing in my blog too...i dunno what to write...hm. yeah well it's almost young joo's birthday! (: and my birthday is coming in....3 more monthes. i started exercising but sometimes i have so much homework i have no time to go jogging because im too sleepy -_- OH! i went jogging the other day by myself...with my dog but as i was walking back home this ahjuhshi comes out of his house whistling and singing like a weirdo and he was like looking at me and my dog...just standing there...so i got really scared so i ran like CRAZY back home T^T it was so scary...yea...this guy told me i eat a lot today..i felt like a pig. -..- psh ill eat whatever i want! ill just exercise afterwards (: haha i hope i wont get to a point of no return x) like this trapped polarbear...even though they can swim ^^ isn't it so cute heehee~ SAVE THE POLARBEARS!



No comments:
Post a Comment